A record 28,292 votes have been cast in NRMA’s Rate Your Roads survey with more than 760 votes cast for roads in the South Coast region as part of Australia’s largest Transport survey.
Voting commenced in December last year and the results are being rolled out across the state in the lead-up to the NSW election.
Street Name Suburb Reason AVG Score Total Votes
- Greenwell Point Road Greenwell Point Safety and Condition 32 181
- Jervis Bay Road Falls Creek NSW Condition 35 140
- Murramarang Road Bawley Point Condition 30 92
- Turpentine Road Tomerong Condition 33 88
- Princes Highway Ulladulla Congestion 40 88
NRMA local Director Marisa Mastroianni said, “The invaluable data would help the organisation fight for better community outcomes over the next four years.”
The NRMA thanked the South Coast Community who had their say on what is a critical issue facing our nation and joined a grass roots campaign to make our roads safer and more efficient.