A gift for next year perhaps, as this car has only just been given the green light for production. The futuristic Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign car would only set you back an easy 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
Which would make it the new most expensive car on the market.
As far as car prices go though, the Nissan GT-R50 doesn't even make the top ten.
Check these out:
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita - $4.8 million.
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster - $4.5 million.
- Lykan Hypersport - - $3.4 million.
- 4.Limited edition Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Vivere - $ 3.4 million.
- Aston Martin Valkryie - $ 3.2 million.
- Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio - $ 3 million.
- Pagani Huraya BC - $ 2.8 million.
There's always room to dream big!