Shoalhaven News

Quick action stops Cambewarra fire spreading

cambewarra-fire.jpg

Fire fighters were called to a garage fire in CAMBEWARRA on Sunday.

Early in the afternoon RFS and NSW Fire and Rescue were called to the outbreak.

ROSS SMITH from Shoalhaven Heads RFS says it was all hands on deck  to extinguish the fire,  while firefighters from Culburra provided first aid to the occupants prior to ambulance arrival. " It was a fire that originally started in the garage from an electrical charger. It extended into the roof space. Crews along with Fire and Rescue gained access to the roof space, extinguished the fire and contained it all within the roof space." 

No one was seriously injured.